The ground is 1166 square metres (three times the size of the majority of erfs on the hill) and the house +/- 400 square metres, including the flat underneath (55sq) and the cottage (35sq).
There is a small park area between the road and the house so there is a U shaped driveway which belongs to the municipality but which we maintain.
The house was completely demolished and re-built 1 year ago, the finishes are of a high quality (e.g.: German Grohe taps and Italian tiles, all three bedrooms have fitted carpets and the living area is tiled) with three bedrooms in the house (main en-suite with shower and bath) and a second bathroom with shower.
Some of the special features are:-
1. Small splash pool and seating area off the lounge to one side.
2. Large covered patio ( +/- 40 square metres)
3. Landscaped garden with irrigation system
4. Large garage/storage area.
5. Filter fitted to clean water
6. Alarm system with outdoor sensors
7. Over 20 linear metres of ceiling to floor fitted cupboards
8. Heat pump instead of a geyser (This German system heats the water using the heat from the air (opposite idea to a fridge) and runs off a normal plug using only 400 watts of electricity instead of 4000 like a normal geyser therefore saving huge amounts of electricity.
9. Open plan fitted kitchen with glass top hob, eye level oven and granite tops( space and plumbing provided for a dish washer)
10. Most windows have special glass to prevent the sun from damaging furniture.
11. There are no steps in the house (only to the flat which is separate)
12. The bedroom and en-suite bathroom have solid wood ceilings for extra security